Personal Data We May Collect from You
We may collect a variety of your Personal Data, which may include your:-
• Name, company name and job title;
• National registration identity card number or passport number;
• Race and religious beliefs;
• Postal address and demographic information;
• Telephone number;
• Email address;
• Salary range;
• Credit card or bank account information;
• Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers;
• Information necessary to provide you with services offered by PKHB;
• Purchase history;
• Website surfing preference and history including cookies.
The list of personal data stated above is not exhaustive and may include other personal data depending on the nature of dealings or transaction.
Use of Personal Data Collected
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Managing and enhancing customer data
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• Security and fraud prevention.
• Statistical analysis.
• Ensuring compliance with and to make disclosure under any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by laws, guidelines and/or codes applicable to us.
• Any other purposes related to our business.
It is necessary but non-obligatory that you supply us with the required personal data.
Protection of Personal Data
EverythingCSMG.com takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical to safeguard your personal data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
We may also disclose your personal data for all such other purposes that are related to the Purposes for which we originally collected your personal data.
The personal data provided to us will be kept confidential except to disclose your Personal Data to the following classes of parties:
• any persons, government agencies, statutory authorities and/or industry regulators whom we are compelled or required to do so pursuant to any law;
• any associated, related, holdings and/or subsidiaries companies of EverythingCSMG.com, including those incorporated in the future;
• our business partners and affiliates;
• our auditors, consultants, lawyers, agents, accountants and/or advisors;
• our third party service providers, third party management companies, sub-contractors or other parties as may be deemed necessary by us to facilitate your dealings with us.
Integrity of Your Personal Data
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete, and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
Transferring Your Personal Data Outside of Malaysia
Any personal data will be treated with the highest standards of security strictly in accordance with the PDPA 2010. It may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data outside Malaysia if any of our service providers or business partners are involved in providing part of a services are located in countries outside Malaysia. You consent to us transferring your personal data outside Malaysia in these instances. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any such service providers or business partners are contractually bound not to use your personal data for any reason other than to provide the services they are contracted by us to provide and to adequately safeguard your personal data.
Notice and Choice Principle
Individuals, who have provided his/her Personal Information prior to this Policy, may contact EverythingCSMG.com using the contact details set out below to know what types of Personal Information have been administered and the purpose for the administration.
EverythingCSMG.com will not process personal information without your prior written consent, except for the Purposes and where it is required or permitted under Malaysian law.
You will be given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personal information used for purposes not directly related to our projects, products and services at the point where EverythingCSMG.com asks for information. If you do not wish to receive our promotional updates you may opt-out of receiving these communications by writing to us at the following address:-
But please note that should you decide to “opt-out”, we may not be able to provide you with certain services and your subscription to or application for certain services may be declined, denied or refused by EverythingCSMG.com.
Personal Data Protection Officer
No 12, Jalan Sepadu B25/B,
Taman Perindustrian Axis
Seksyen 25, 40400 Shah Alam,
Tel No.: 603-51222588
Changes to This Policy