- 190 N?m (140 ft.lbs.) of Max torque optimal for scaffold bulding
- Shoulder strap improves freedom of operator?s movement during work at height.
- 0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,000 IPM for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 176 mm long
- Weighs only 1.4 kg with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light with preglow illuminates the work area.
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Variable speed control by trigger for precise fastening in a wide variety of applications
- Electric brake for increased operator safety
- Reversing switch is conveniently located.
- Belt clip (optional accessory) can be attached for increased operator comfort.
- Powered by Makita 18V LXT Li-Ion battery
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Standard bolt :?M10 ? M16 (3/8? ? 5/8?)
- High tensile bolt ?: M10 ? M14 (3/8? ? 9/16?)
- Square drive : 12.7mm (1/2?)
- Impacts per minute (IPM) : 0 ? 3,200
- No load speed (RPM) : 0 ? 2,100
- Max. Fastening Torque : 230N.m (2,040in.lbs)
- Dimensions : 165 x 79 x 234mm(L x W x H)(6-1/2? x 3-1/8? x 9-1/4?)
- Net Weight : 1.5kg (3.3lbs)
Item in the box
1 unit x 1/2in-18V-LI Makita Li-Ion Battery Impact Wrench
2 pcs x Battery 18V/3.0Ah 190N.m BL1830
1 pcs x Charger DC18RC