- Hand sanitizer is a liquid generally used to decrease infectious agents on the hands.
- Formulations of the alcohol-based type are preferable to hand washing with soap and water in most situations in the healthcare setting.
- The assessment has been performed through reviewing scientific reports and bench marking effectiveness against those published for SARS-CoV and other coronaviruses.
- It is generally more effective at killing microorganisms and better tolerated than soap and water.
- Capacity 1L
Item in the box
1 bottle x 1L Gel Hand Sanitizer
- For Adult,school children,health care workers,patient and user of public transportation(bus,rail,airport)