To assure the maximum life and performance of this saw blade, you are encouraged to read the following carefully and perform the required maintenance.
With the stock can damage the carbide tips causing them to break or fall off. Avoid blade contact with any foreign object in the work piece such as wire,screws or nails. Also, MAKE SURE your work is absolutely secured and supported.
- Application: TILE,GRANITE ,MARBLE
- BRAND : KAMUNI
- MODEL : WD-1(Black)
- DIAMETER : 4″110mm
- WET CUT MAX SPEED : 13600rpm
- ARBOR : 20mm / 16mm
- Approved Germany MPA CERTIFIED ISO9001
- Be careful to protect the carbide tips of the blade from accidental damage during installation, removal or storage.Before storing,coat the blade with a good rust preventative.
- This saw blade has been engineered so as obtain a high rotational accuracy.Wipe off any anti-rust agents,oil, dust or foreign matter before use.Failure to do so may lead to blade or vibration.
- Carbide tips are a very hard and durable material but they are quite brittle. Be very careful that they would not be damaged by accidental contact with hard object. Inspect them before each use. Let the saw attain full speed before make a cut. Ease the blade into the work gently,not abruptly when starting a cut.Abrupt contact.
- Never cut with a dull blade. Dull blades can cause kickback,binding or stalling of the tool. Let the blade reground when the tips wear down. We recommended that carbide sharpening be done by a professional saw sharpener with carbide grinding equipment.
- The bevel angles of the blade tips are the result of long years of experience and filed proven design. When sharpening the blade,the bevel angles should not be changed.
Item in the box
1 pcs x 4″ WD1 Tile Marble Kamuni Diamond Disc