Selleys Knead It Multipurpose is a versatile, hand kneadable fast setting epoxy putty that is ideal for repairing, rebuilding, reshaping or restoring almost anything. It can be drilled, filed, machined, screwed, sawn, sanded, stained and painted.
- Will not sag, run or drip.
- Easy to use – no mess.
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing.
- Good adhesive strength.
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications.
- Good gap filling properties.
- Long-lasting, durable solution.
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently.
- Can be used under water (but dry sufaces for application are best and recommended).
- Rapid set time (<10 minutes)
- Suitable for contact with drinking water. Complies with AS/NZS 4020
- Excellent anchoring properties
Where can this product be used?
- Repair and replacement – timber, metal, masonry, many plastics*, ceramics
- Mending – toys, appliances, lawn mowers, sports equipment etc
- Sealing – leaks in gutters and downpipes
- Patching – chipped concrete, floors, bricks, blocks etc
- Attaching – fixtures, machine tags, signs etc
- Anchoring – bolts, screws, housings etc
- Moulding – to reform-reshape damaged timber, metal, masonry, plastics, ceramics
- Moulding to rebuild – wrought iron fencing
- Forming knobs and missing parts
- Balancing – table legs etc
- Fixing a damaged roof tile
- Repairing a water (drinking) tank
- Lost the head off your hammer? Make a new one with Knead It.
- Replace chip in golf club (woods)
- Approval for Drinking Water Contact to AS/’NZ4020:2005, however limited to maximum surface area:volume ratio of 100 mm2/L at maximum temperature of 85°C.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Anchoring bolts
- Most plastics*
*Does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene or Polytetrafluoroethylene (Teflon) or silicone rubber
Item in the box
1 pcs x 50g Multi Purpose Selleys Knead It
There are no reviews yet.