- A soldering and tinning flux for soldering and brazing.
- The base metal need pre cleaning by sanding or degreasing free from oil, grease or oxides.
- Brush on the soldering fluid on to the clean surface before soldering, brazing or welding.
- Afterwhich remove any residue with warm water.
- Keep Baker Fluid away from children and in contact to eyes flush freely with water and seek medical attention.
- Work in well ventilated area as fumes harmful.
- Bakers fluid No.3 is a specially formulated liquid flux ideal for the soldering and tinning of copper and tinned materials.
- Easy to apply, fast acting and economical in use ensuring sound strong joints.
Item in the box
1 pcs x 230ml Finex Solder Fluid Flux