- Primarily designed for removing broken taps or bolts without damaging the component surface.
- By drilling the core of a tap it is possible to remove the remaining pieces with a scriber.
- Screw Drills are also suitable for drilling other hard materials including: hardened steels, glass, stellite etc.
- Select screw drill as per tap diameter.
- Steady manual feed component and spindle stability are vital.
- Drills should be running between 1500 and 3500 revs/min.
- A steady and continuous manual feed should be applied.
- No cutting fluid required.
- Overall Length?60mm
- Type SD6
- Tap Size Range M10 to M12
- Drill Diameter 6mm
- Minimum Tap Size M10
Item in the box
1 pcs x KEN1541060K 6mm Solid Carbide Screw Drill