- A comprehensive range of bench stones and sharpening stones to cover a wide variety of sharpening and honing applications.
- Most of the shapes and sizes are available in fine, medium and coarse grades.
- Available in aluminium oxide or silicon carbide, all stones can be used wet or dry to produce sharp cutting edges or to remove burrs.
- Silicon Carbide: Man-made abrasive with very hard, sharp particles.
- This makes it ideal for non-ferrous metals, hard surfaces, alloys and cemented carbides. Also used on stone, marble, glass and plastics.
- A superior abrasive that is able to penetrate and cut quickly with only light pressure being applied.
- Single Grit Silicon Carbide For workshop use. Ideal for sharpening chisels, plain iron and virtually any metallic implements.
- Width? ?: 25mm
- Grit? ? ? ?: P320
- Shape? : Rectangular
- Grade? : Fine
- Length? : 100mm
Item in the box
1 pcs x? 25x6x100mm S/C Fine Bench Stone
There are no reviews yet.