- Proven protection, filters 99.9% of particles >3 microns*
- Air and water vapour permeable (breathable) fabric helps reduce the risk of heat stress
- Optimised body fit, improving wearer comfort and safety
- Silicone free, critical in spray painting applications
- Anti-static, tested according to EN 1149-5
- SMS fabrics are a particularly good barrier against particulates such as asbestos, brick dust and cement dust, and will provide protection from light aerosol mists; as found in some paint spray environments.
- Anti-static suit, used for the stripping, clear up or handling of asbestos, general maintenance, construction and contract cleaning.
- Coverall with 3-piece hood, 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap and finger loops.
- Elasticated hood, wrists, waist and ankles. Red stitching for ease of identification.
✔ SUIT FEATURES
• 3-piece hood
• Elasticated hood, wrists, waist and ankles
• 2-way front zipper with resealable storm flap
• Finger loops
• Anti-static treatment
– M , L , XL Size
✔ Recommended For
– Unpacking of bulk goods
– Loading and unloading of proces equipment
– Body Surface checking, marking and touching up
– Assembly & inspection of components
– Painting or cleaning tools or robots
– Production line support & maintenance