- The super-strong, gap-filling epoxy adhesive for household , industry and workshop
- Long work life and easy to use. Waterproof and chemical resistant.
- Bonds most materials to themselves or to one another, especially meter, glass, rigid plastics, wood, ceramics and concrete
How to use
- Make sure the surfaces to joined are clean< dry and free from grease.Roughen smooth, glossy surfaces. Squeeze out equal amounts of Resin and Hardener. Mix thoroughly and use within 90 minutes (18-24° C room temperature).
- Apply mix to both joint surfaces.
- Assemble parts and hold together with clamps, tape, string or weights, etc. for at least 6 hours.
- The newly boded joint can be handled after 12 hours.
- To avoid contamination always replace same colour tube.
- Will keep for 1 year if stored at ambient temperatures.
- Avoid skin and eye contact. Wash hands with warm water and soap.
Item in the box
2 pcs x15ml 90min Araldite Standard
There are no reviews yet.