GORI 88 750ML – Windows & Doors, Wood Protector
(Finish, 2nd & 3rd coat, after installation, or maintenance wood work, esp Vertical Structures & Outdoor)
❗❗MAXIMUM 1 ITEM PER ORDER ONLY❗❗
✅Please separate your order to every 2×0.75L purchase, for purchasing more than 2pails.
- Anti UV (sunlight)
- Water Repellent (Protect wood from Water Moisture)
- Transluscent colours (shows timber’s Natural Wood Grain)
- GORI 88 is a solvent (OIL) based, translucent, Satin (Semi-gloss) finish wood stain protection, with surface fungicide properties.
- GORI 88 is based on alkyd resins.
- GORI 88 is very easy to apply due to its thixotropic formulation (minimizes tendency to drip).
- GORI 88 contains our new Active Protection technology, which helps keep your wood healthy much longer.
- Great for all non-trafficked timber built & structures:
- Ceilings, Poles, Windows, Doors, Big Wooden Decorations & Structures, Pergolas, Fences, Gates, Timber Wall, Eaves, Gazebo, Rostrum, Mimbar, Pulpit, Rehal, etc
- Solvent based
- UV Resistant, UV-Block
- All timber product use, great for outdoor.
- Contains fungicide to protect surface against surface fungi, blue stain & moulds.
- Micro porous: Allows wood to breathe through top coat.
- Maintenance requires regular application with no need for removal of previous coating.
- Coating will not crack, or peel off.
- Ready-to-use product.
- Water repellent: Provides weatherproof protection
- Technical Data Sheet (TDS) *pls inbox if require, after “RECEIVE ORDER”.
How To Apply
- Apply with Paint Brush (after every complete dried coat/layer, after light sanding)
- 3coats on New & Raw Wood.
- Maintenance: 2coats.
- Sanding: New->80-120grit, between coat -> light sanding 180-220grit.
- Each Litre covers up to 10MetreSquare area, by Paint Brush.
- Touch Dry 4to8hours; Recoatable 12to24hours per coat, at 23Celcius and humidity 60%.
- Clean tools with White Spirit / Turpentine.
Item In The Box
- 1 Can x GORI 88 0.75L