- Jetech shaft is made of chrome vanadium molybdenum alloy steel which makes high hardness, high tenacity and optimal high torsion.
- Screwdriver tips with superior features: precision machining process and consistent heat treatment makes blade perfectly fit screw heads at use at achieve maximum torsion even higher than any country’s product standard
- Shaft and back-end joined design: Jetech go through softgrip screwdriver is designed its hexagonal shaft go through handle and joint the rear end impact cap which allow hammer striking force go through to shaft head without damage
- The internal structure of screwdriver handle: the handle is made of modified Poloypropolene plastic inside and of Thermal Plastic Elastomer outer side to obtain the perfect comfortable hand gripping and high torsion simultaneously
- Contains: (-)1.0 (+)No.00, (-)1.2 (+)No.0, (-)1.6 (+)No.1.
- Shaft Material : Chrome vanadium molybdenum alloy
- Handle material : Modified Poloypropolene plastic
What’s in the box
1set x 6p Steel Handle Precision Screwdriver