– Graphite basic coated electrode with a Fe-Ni alloy deposit for joining and repairing nodular cast iron. Deposit is homogeneous and highly resistant against cracks.
– Particularly recommended for dissimilar welding of cast iron to steels and cast iron construction. Good bonding and flow of the weld metal.
– CASTARC 150N is a high grade special purpose electrode with ferro – nickel alloy core rod (Fe45% Ni 55%). This electrode weld deposits gives extra strength and machine ability.
– CASTARC 150N features an extremely soft, smooth arc action with low spatter and minimal penetration on either AC or DC.
– Suitable for welding of nodular cast iron, repairing and joining all kinds of cast iron. Also suitable for undelaying of hardfacing.
– Size: 2.6mm / 3.2mm
– Weight: (0.2kg or 1kg/Pack)
0.2kg 2.6mm Castarc Cast Iron Welding Rod 150N
0.2kg 3.2mm Castarc Cast Iron Welding Rod 150N
1kg 2.6mm Castarc Cast Iron Welding Rod 150N
1kg 3.2mm Castarc Cast Iron Welding Rod 150N