A ready-mixed quick drying filler for filling small cracks and surface defects, especially where surface may require painting or redecorating.
– Ready mixed, time saving.
– Economical and convenient to use.
– Ideal for leveling uneven surfaces.
– Adhesion : Adheres firmly to all clean, dry and greased free plaster and wood surface.
– Color : White
– Drying time A thin film dries in approx. 15 – 30mins. When use for levelling irregular surface, drying time may increase to 1 hour.
– Standability : Formulated for easy sanding.
– Odor : Odorless on drying.
– Coverage : Approximately 3.36s.q.m per kg.
– Pack : 0.5KG | 1.5KG
Ensure that the surface of cracks and joints are clean, dry and free from dirt, grease and loose materials.
Plasterboard Partition and Ceiling
Fill the space panels with putty and level flush. Fix reinforced tape over joint and press into fresh putty. Apply 2 coats of PYE PUTTY FILLA and level out to smooth surface ready for decoration.
Fine Hairline Cracks or Crazing
Before use, stir the paste well with scrapper. Use the scrapper to press into the fine lines. Slightly overfill the areas and allow to dry before sanding.
Hollow Block Wall
Run spatula over surfaces to remove loose materials and joints PYE PUTTY FILLA. Apply 2 coats to a thickness of 2 – 3mm, level out to a smooth surface with spatula.
Cleaning of Equipment
Clean all tools and application equipment with clean water immediately after use. Hardened or cured material can only be removed mechanically.
Store properly in dry conditions, in undamaged and unopened, original sealed packaging. Keep away from direct sunlight, rain, water and moisture.